Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect RHR-Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

so for some reason for the last few weeks, my RHR has been showing that it is 5-6 beats MORE than my average sleeping heart rate. This never used to happen, my resting heart rate always used to match my average sleeping heart rate. This is slightly frustrating to me as I was not aware of any calculations that might have changed. I believe my RHR is  less than 73, as this morning when I woke up my HR was in the 60s.

3FD7467C-F572-4C86-A60E-C197FA321E96.png

• 88459DDE-9F93-4CB1-B872-46DD6F6C1BBC.png

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @jedimaggio.

Thank you for the information provided.

There are some factors that can affect your heart-rate reading on your Fitbit Versa 2. Please follow these tips to resolve heart-rate tracking issues.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

15ABA0C0-A6F9-4499-8743-FC634423D404.jpeg

Thank you, but those suggestions didn’t work for me. As you can see here my heart rate while at rest was 69, but my RHR says 80(!).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response and for the image, @jedimaggio.

Our team is aware of this issue and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes