Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect zones in app when exercising

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hiya. My app continues to show the wrong zones while looking at an exercise after doing it. The watch and settings of the app are correct though. This has gone on for months at this point which I kept flagging. It makes everything inaccurate

1000014031.jpg

1000014030.jpg

  

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Not sure of problem.  The way I eyeball it, looks like maybe 10 minutes peak and 1 or 2 minutes vigorous instead of all 12 peak. Is that the issue?  Remember peak and vigorous both count double AZM.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya. The problem is that in the 1st screenshot it shows peak being any heart rate above 91. Second shows that it show be anything above 160. So whenever I exercise, it shows me constantly in peak

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see now.  I barely noticed those 3 dotted lines below spaced so closely together.  Very strange.  I have no idea why.  I'm trying to think of some way to reset them to match the correct zones.  Was it once correct, then changed?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it has probably been like this for a good few months. Definitely wasn't always the case, but I also stopped running for awhile so not sure when it started! I contacted support about it ages ago too and they just said it was being fixed. Will message again, I guess

Best Answer
0 Votes