Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval timer - Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I’ve had a charge 2 and the first versa... I now have a versa 3 and there is no exercise shortcut link in the device settings on the Fitbit app in order to customize the interval training timer.... I’ve read through numerous forums but all suggest what I already know the problem is there is no exercise shortcut link to make these changes.... 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @magettel and welcome to the Help forums.  Fitbit made a pretty radical change with the Versa 3/Sense and the Exercise app.  All of the exercises and the settings are on the Versa 3 itself.  When you open the Exercise app and choose Interval Workout, swipe up on the tiny "^" at the bottom and you will see your Goal to the left and the Interval settings to the right.  Set them on the Versa 3 screen.  Swipe up some more and you will see the other possible setting choices.  All of the others exercises have different, relevant setting options when you swipe up.

Let me explain a little more about the Exercise app.  You will see that all the shortcuts are available in alphabetical order.  After you use the Exercise app for the first time, your list will get separated into Recent and Other Exercises.  Your favorites will self populate as you use them.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @magettel and welcome to the Help forums.  Fitbit made a pretty radical change with the Versa 3/Sense and the Exercise app.  All of the exercises and the settings are on the Versa 3 itself.  When you open the Exercise app and choose Interval Workout, swipe up on the tiny "^" at the bottom and you will see your Goal to the left and the Interval settings to the right.  Set them on the Versa 3 screen.  Swipe up some more and you will see the other possible setting choices.  All of the others exercises have different, relevant setting options when you swipe up.

Let me explain a little more about the Exercise app.  You will see that all the shortcuts are available in alphabetical order.  After you use the Exercise app for the first time, your list will get separated into Recent and Other Exercises.  Your favorites will self populate as you use them.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you so much! You know I have this cover on my versa 3 that sometimes messes with the swipe up and down ... since I’m not used to swiping up in exercise even though I saw the little arrow and nothing ever came up I didn’t think much of it. Took off the screen cover and works perfectly. Thank you!!!! 

Best Answer

@LZeeW thanks for helping! Hi @magettel, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

@magettel I'm glad to know you were able to solve this situation with your Versa 3. If you think the information provided by our friend @LZeeW was the answer you were looking for, I recommend marking it as the best answer. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response.

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How to change the 3 exercise options on today page. Luxe

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW  - Thanks for the info on how to change the interval times settings.  🙂 

Best Answer