Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeps turning off!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a new Versa yesterday and it kept turning off even after I factory reset it several times.  I restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, turned Bluetooth off and on again, factory reset the Versa.  I contacted support chat and they said they’d replace it, but I had just bought it from Costco the day before.  So I went to Costco and exchanged it for a new one.  I’m so upset....this one is doing the same exact thing!!  What can I do?  I am on my second one!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I will update say to contact Fitbit, or try again at Costco or a different Costco..

I assume the tracker has been charged, updated. Have you tried a complete shutdown, 

I'm not sure if the tracker is restarting or turning completely off? Does it do this on a particular screen or just randomly?

Best Answer

Yes, the charge is full and it’s been completely updated.  I have’t tried a complete shutdown, mostly because all it does is shutdown all by itself randomly all the time.  The screen is then black and no tapping, or raising, or pushing of buttons brings it back - so I figure it’s shut off.  It is random, no particular order or screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes