Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboard not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Leaderboard is not updating. I keep receiving a message “Please allow the internet permission for the app to work”. My husband has the same Fitbit Versa and his is working properly. Anyone else having this issue? I already tried logging out, rebooting phone then logging back in didn’t work. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there! Thank you for the feedback. I have the iPhone 7. I tried all of the above as you mentioned and nothing worked. I ended up just uninstalling the leaderboard app and reinstalling it, and that seemed to work for me. Thank you though! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Misslondon Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear that your leaderboard isn't updating and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleIf it is an Android then you can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. This will refresh the link between your phone and your Versa. Also, since you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! Thank you for the feedback. I have the iPhone 7. I tried all of the above as you mentioned and nothing worked. I ended up just uninstalling the leaderboard app and reinstalling it, and that seemed to work for me. Thank you though! 

Best Answer

@Misslondon thank you for your update and sorry for the late reply. Happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue and thank you for sharing what you did to fix it as it may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes