Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went for a walk today and was out for 2 hours and did 12km but now my watch re synced with my phone and it says I’ve been active for just 15 mins. Does anyone understand what’s going wrong?5804DF3B-74B2-4059-AE3C-CAAE05F0148F.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Triso It's entirely dependent on the intensity of your workout. You need to hit at least 3 METs to get active minutes. Please take a look at this help article. If you check your heart rate recording and you see that it was not elevated, it was below fat burn or cardio, you will not get credited active minutes.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply and thanks for offering an explanation.
In your opinion do you think doing 16,225 steps, 100 floors and 11.93km could be done in 15 active minutes or do you think there is a fault? I think there must be a fault myself.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Triso actually it can if you stroll and your HR is below 90 BPM. And 16000 steps can be easily done during a day. No offence, mate. How about you post some screenshots of your heart rate recording for that day? From Fitbit mobile app. Another possibility is that active minutes didn't get synced. Are they missing as well from www.fitbit.com? Please post pictures.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes