Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost data after hike

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used the Hike exercise tracker today for a 5km hike. After I ended the session, the only data that updated was the stairs climbed and calories burnt. No steps, distance or active time recorded on the watch. The app shows the distance in the exercise tracker, but not on the steps panel. Is this a known issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

my blaze did that yesterday.  I worked out, and then when I sync'd, it would just go back to '86 steps'. 

After removing the device and app, I went to set it back up, and it says that it can't connect to fitbit.com

I tried tech support, and they seem to think it's toast.   But with the # of sync posts I'm seeing, I wonder if they're having an issue and just don't want to admit it?  I'd hate to buy a newer unit only to find out that its' not the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: The Versa is continuing to act up. After a brisk 30 minute walk, my step count has gone down. Active minutes went from an incorrect 0 minutes up to 15, only to go back to 0 by the end of the walk. I’ve tried the 2 button restart and have changed the clock face back to the default 

Best Answer
0 Votes