Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mileage not showing on dashboard (Windows 10 laptop)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I get fitbit to display mileage covered (running/treadmill/walking), on the dashboard screen. the mileage covered does show on my versa at the end of activity summary, but not on the dashboard.  My SWIMMING does display on both the versa end of activity summary and on the dashboard screen.

Related question, can this info be added to the xls/cvs download?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the forums @SunsetRunner, it's great to have you on board!

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with the distance covered during your activities not showing on the dashboard. I appreciate the information that the distance is showing on your Versa in a post-workout summary. I am glad to hear that the details of swimming are showing on the device and on the dashboard. 

To investigate I would like to confirm if you use the Exercise app on your Versa or track the exercises with auto detection? Have you tried to manually log exercises?

Regarding your question about downloading data, I recommend checking this help article: How do I export my Fitbit account data? Let me know if you have a question this article doesn't answer and I'll be happy to help.

Looking forward to your response!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I use the exercise app on my Versa, and as I'm back on my laptop 2-3 hours after my workout, I generally don't remember the distances covered. Hence my complaint.
My old polar tech system would hold the data for me (15 year old tech), but the VERSA so far (7 months now), is much more versatile (pun intended).
I have been able to down load xls files, but they don't show the distances covered either.
Thanks
Strykerguy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner thank you for your reply!

I appreciate the additional details and your feedback! Thank you for letting me know that you're able to download xls files. I am glad to hear you're enjoying your Versa and recommend to select "Run" or "Walk" from the Exercise app to see if the distance will show. 

Best of luck with your health and wellness goals! Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perhaps I wasn't clear on my last response. I CAN download the data, however the mileage does not show on my laptop app as the swimming distance does (in the week view). It might show it the smartphone app but doesn't in the laptop view.  I'd insert a screen shpt page of it, but that's not readily done with this screen.

Back to my original question.  Is there a way to change settings (etc...) so my distance covered on the ground (walking, running, treadmill etc..) shows on my laptop screen view of the fitbit application.  Perhaps one of you that's using the laptop app can try it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner thank you for your reply!

I apologize for any confusion, thank you for sharing the additional details and your efforts to send a screenshot. Please confirm that you would like to see your distance covered on the ground on your laptop screen view of the fitbit application? Do you see any distance information at the moment on your laptop app?

I'll be looking forward for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do not see any distance information on my laptop (other than swimming).
Just after this email, I received an invite "to export' my training data.  I\Before I accept, is this the plan?
Thanks
Wayne
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner ! Thank you for your reply! I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your time and efforts, thank you for providing the additional details. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this and investigate further. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just the escalated response.  Bottom line. "Nope can't do that. maybe sometime in the future".
Ah well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner , thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your time and feedback. Our Support team has more tools to investigate and help you better with your inquiry. Please keep working with them as they are going to do their best to assist you. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes