Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music, clock faces and remove tracker issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help!

I had an account with a Charge 2, got my new Versa, setup the Versa only basic. I can't download music, change clock face, etc. ... also can't delete Charge 2. What can I do?

Becky 54

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

First, I keep my Charge 2 on the app and use it for overnights and outside work days when I am afraid ill scratch or chop my new Versa. 

What operating system do you have (phone or computer, Apple, Android, or Windows)?

Music must be loaded onto the app using a computer, not a phone or tablet.  Clock faces can be loaded through a phone or tablet app (or computer) under the Versa settings section. If that’s not working, you might want to close the app and restart it.

Best Answer

Hey @rsono2554, thank you for your participation in the Community and @ladyascension it's great to see you around.

I will be glad to help you with the issues you are experiencing, please take a look at the following links and follow the instructions provide:

• Music: Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch?
  • Clock faces: Could you be more specific about this? Is this happening with all clock faces, is your Versa syncing properly?
  • Delete Charge 2: From the app, tap the account icon, tap Charge 2 in the upper right corner tap the trash icon and confirm you want to delete the tracker from your account.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer