Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

iI just got my Versa today. I was really excited because I thought  I’d be able to connect to my Pandora account. I found out it only works with paid subscriptions. Is there any way to get free music to play with my Versa?

THANKS!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Mtheresa1234 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! You can transfer your own music and podcast you have purchased although currently, you can’t transfer songs you downloaded through paid streaming services such as Apple Music and Microsoft Groove. Feel free to follow these instructions to save your music to your Versa.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would love to see some actual specs on versa storage, as well as a way to measure it in the fitbit connect app. I have a playlist of ~2gb and deleted most of the preloaded apps. But still not enough space to load my playlist and the bar doesn't move on versa storage. Wasting tons of time deleting a few songs, trying again, and so on. Would be ideal if fitbit could clearly communicate on this.

Best Answer

@kareliled Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear about your difficulties adding music to your Versa. The Versa can store and play over 300 songs with 2.5GB of onboard memory or download your top stations from Pandora and playlists from Deezer. Still I suggest you start with small playlists like 10 songs and start increasing the number to avoid this issue. 

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes