Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FitBit Versa got the black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FitBit Versa got the black screen and the buttons do not respond and so I can not reset the clock, I ask for your help, please.

rabbittrix@hotmail.com

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I have the same problem.  My Fitbit Versa suddenly stopped working in the middle of the day, first showing the logo only for an hour or two, then black.  The battery was fairly full at the time.  Nonetheless I charged it again for another hour, hoping that would bring it to life.  But no luck.  So I sit with a worthless Fitbit, purchased 6 months ago.

Best Answer
I buying have few days and have this surprise, and the display don't came any more.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.

Versa still vibrates for notifications, but screen doesn't always work,  when it does it only lasts for a few seconds before it pixelates slightly then dies.  It restarts after a few minutes but does exactly the same if you try to use screen.

It's less than a year old and I've tried a system restore which hasn't rectified the the issue.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Dragonfly925

Mine was working perfectly, then a few days ago it decided it had enough, less than a day after having charging it overnight. It is completely dead. Mine was bought on 17th December. Am going to take it back to the retailer.

Brian

brian.ralphs@gmail.com

+44-7837 466 531
+44-1442-872378
Best Answer
Many people have this problem, and the FitBit don't do nothing about, I will ask or my money back.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

They’ve told me that they can’t send a replacement due to me being in Jersey... I am seeking legal advice as this cannot be right.

Best Answer
0 Votes