Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa 2 has stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 has stopped syncing - again!

I'm so fed up with Fitbit products and the App.  I've had this tracker for a few months now (a replacement for a faulty Fitbit Versa 1) and it has stopped syncing several times already.

This time I went throught all the troubleshooting steps (again) including a hard reset but the tracker will not sync or re-pair with my android tablet or phone.  Now it's showing the time as 10 minutes late! 

Because it is a replacement tracker the 'original' guarantee has expired (even though the tracker itself is less than 5 months old)

Totally and utterly disillusioned with Fitbit!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @mlci, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how frustrated you are about the syncing issue that your Versa 2 has experienced.

I'm sorry to hear that your device it no longer under the warranty period. The warranty period is good for 365 days, starting from the original unit's first setup.

I really appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response however I would like to make the following points: 

(a) I was aware that my Fitbit had a 2 year manufacturer's warranty not one year

(b)  any improvements Fitbit make as a result of my post is too little too late.  My Versa 2 is useless, out of warranty and I will NOT be purchasing another Fitbit product

and

(c)  It says you edited my post - may I enquire how and why? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won’t sync either 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa does not sinc and the date and time is off a full 28 hours. How do I fix that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your tracker is within warranty contact Fitbit and request a replacement.  Mine original tracker's out of warranty now so I've given up on Fitbit completely and just purchased a fitness tracker called a Letsfit via Amazon for £30! OK it's not as flashy as a Fitbit and doesn't have a touch screen feature but it has it's own app and paired and synced with my phone straight away. Good Luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit keeps going on and off with syncing with my phone. There is absolutely no pattern. One day it works and the next day it doesn't...very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes