Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa distance is in miles but is showing laps in kilometres

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa will show what I ran in miles, but then shows my laps on the GPS route in kilometers. Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Katzi23 and @EdsonFitbit -

See my post in this thread - the issue is the reverse of @Katzi23 miles instead of kilometers, but the solution should very well be the same.

Good luck and welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Katzi23.

Thank you for the information provided.

I just checked my Fitbit account in my cellphone and it shows my laps in miles.

To try to resolve this issue, please do the following:

- Log out from the Fitbit app

- Reboot your cellphone

- Log back into the app

In addition, please make sure to have the latest version of the Fitbit app (3.36 iOS and 3.35 Android). For instructions to check your current version and to update, please visit this article and scroll down until you see the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Katzi23 and @EdsonFitbit -

See my post in this thread - the issue is the reverse of @Katzi23 miles instead of kilometers, but the solution should very well be the same.

Good luck and welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

That worked!! Not sure how it got changed in the first place but I’ll take it!! Thank you @MrMarv

Best Answer

@Katzi23 -

Great - glad I could help.

Best Answer

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community @MrMarv.

Thanks for sharing the steps you followed to get your laps in a different unit measurement.

@Katzi23, I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue after following @MrMarv's steps.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Feel free to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes