Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa doesn't charge.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So frustrated! Versa less than a month old, will not charge. Tried all suggestions. Chatted FitBit Live. No resolution...other than offer to replace main piece. Crappy quality for $160!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, do you get a replacent for free??  Flagged your problem to the Moderator Team.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well that's nice to know, flagging your post is not necessary at all afterwards. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not sure what you mean?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LaurenP61 Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa doesn't charge. Thank you for your feedback and for the time you spent following our troubleshooting steps to fix your watch. Our Support team always work to improve the Fitbit products and provide a high level of assistance. In order to help users they usually offer alternative solutions as in your case.

I'm pretty sure they will do their best to deliver your replacement as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can still track some of your activities as walk, run or hike, from your cellphone, by following these steps. If necessary, as an alternative, you can manually log your exercises or your sleep from your Fitbit account.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your support.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer