Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Versa 2 and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have worn a Fitbit for eight years, using three different trackers.. On July 27th my Versa 2 quit working. I was told that a new tracker would be sent and received a RMA #. A week has gone by. Yesterday I chatted with Fitbit on line and was told basically, she couldn't find anything and to sit tight. I am ready to  buy another product. Not a decision made lightly. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @wingman3  usually when you've returned a device, you need to allow Fitbit time to receive it back in their warehouse. Once there, according to others on the forum, it must be checked over to be sure the requested pieces have been returned and logged into their system. At that point, they will then ship out your replacement. Depending on how swamped they are and the shipping people, it could take additional time.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there, @wingman3. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. @Odyssey13 Thanks for your help and advice! 

If you still have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance. Since you have reported this matter to our Support Team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

A lesson in life in this event: Don't get your shorts in a bunch over the simple things. I went on a quest to get a different brand of tracker, but after looking around, I purchased a new Versa 4. Yep, right back with Fitbit. Been one on my wrist since Sept. 2015. I had always been very pleased with their products. Wouldn't you guess it, My Versa 2 Warranty replacement arrived the next day. So hope Fitbit and the responderes with forgive my pique. I''m back in the fold. 

Best Answer