Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with the Versa. Not logging stats correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all looking for some help, I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong or if my versa isn't working properly. From day 1 the Versa will not track my bike miles correctly and this is a major issue for me as I bike alot. But I have also added 2 pictures where my stats just don't make any sense to me, for starters on the 2nd screenshot  I did a 25.5 mile bike ride which is showing as 7 miles total for the bike ride plus any walking i had done but how is my cal difference only 250 cals. Maybe I'm not doing something right but I really don't trust this watch anymore. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanksScreenshot_20180806-012240.png

Screenshot_20180806-012234.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

How are you tracking your bike rides? Are younusing connected GPS? You wont get milage on a bike ride if youbare using any other method.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi thanks for the reply. The go's on the the Versa was alwayseither not connecting or disconnecting on me so I use the Strava app to record my bike runs. Will Strava not record the miles for me? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes