Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone - pairing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to pair my Fitbit with new phone, the app transferred over just fine. My fitbit won't sync up in the app on new phone AND on my phone in Settings/Connections/Bluetooth, it shows Versa 2 as 'available device' but when i click on it says "an app is needed to use this device". I already Uninstaller the app and reinstalled, which did nothing. Suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Slsabo - Welcome to the forums. Which new phone did you get? Is it on the list of Supported Devices? Please let us know then we can try to continue trouble shooting with you. You can also check out other trouble shooting tips here

Best Answer
0 Votes

I checked the supported device list & my new phone IS NOT supported by Fitbit. I'm shocked. Samsung has a whole fleet of S20 smartphones and Note..why are they not on your list?? I have the Galaxy Note S20 Ultra

Best Answer

My phone is saying the very same thing. Fitbit has lost time now. Have uninstalled and reinstalled app a few times over last couple of days. Have restarted device, have reset ,unpaired and attempted to repair, which hasn't worked either!!!!!!I I am getting very very frustrated at this point.. I have tried everything that has been suggested. I never had any issues until now. Feel like throwing my fitbit in the bin!!!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes