Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie having problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had an older fitbit when it up on my laptop. Now i have a versa and I have it all set up on my phone but i want to see my stats on my laptop. I can't find a way to change from my old fitbit to my new versa and sync it in. Everytime i log in to fitbit on my laptop it shows me my old fitbit and old stats. I am not really techno so need someone to dumb it down so I understand. Thanks Kim

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

In your browser go to fitbit.com and login with the account email and fitbit password you use on your mobile. New stats will be there and are added to your history from your old fitbit moving forward.

If you wanted a fresh start without historic data, you would have to set up a new fitbit account using a different email address and attach either, or both, trackers to it 😉

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

@kim1999,

Actually, it sounds like when you set up the Fitbit on your phone you chose to establish a new account instead of logging in to your existing account.  The easy way to check is this:

1. On your laptop, go to your settings.  On the very top, it should list your e-mail address.  Jot it down.
  2. From your phone, click on accounts and then 'Security and Login'.  Jot down your e-mail address.

Are the addresses from #1 and #2 the same?  If not, then do the following:

1. From your phone, log out of your account.
  2. Log back in with the e-mail and password from #1 above.
  3. Add your Versa to this account.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much...problem fixed 😊
Best Answer