Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Tracking Routes/Showing Inaccurate Distances

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa for a few weeks and had no problems with it, until now. I go on the same running route every day and the distance the watch shows have been getting shorter and shorter the last few days. It also won't show me the route in the app on the map as it once did. I have an iPhone 7, and my GPS is turned on 'always' but I do get a 'connecting' notification on my watch now when I start an exercise, which I didn't before. It seems like all of my settings are turned on properly, and I did the app update/actual watch update. 

On a side note, it's also no longer sending me text notifications as of today when that setting is also still turned on. Anyone else experiencing any of this and had success fixing it? I'm hesitant to do a factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Well its not your iPhone,  cause exact same issues happening with for over a week on my Android. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue.  Started having problems when update 70.8.0 got installed

Best Answer

I did the Factory Reset and it didn't help. I believe it is a problem with the connection between the phone and watch. 

Best Answer

Nope. this has been happening to many people since last October. the mods recently closed the big thread about this. The issue is with Fitbit not accurately interpreting GPS data. If you sync with Strava it is correct. If you are waiting for this to be fixed, dont hold your breath.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa-Smartwatches/Distance-on-GPS-map-doesn-t-match-with-exercise-s...

Best Answer

I started to have this issue a few weeks back, actually after the last update.   Is there no solutions for it ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes