Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts on Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went through an entire week of trying every recommended solution with no luck.

I’ve tried deleting app and reinstalling it, forgetting device on Bluetooth, manually shutting down the FitBit Versa watch, and toggling the options in notifications.

I suggest trying all of that just in case but also check how your “Show Previews” is set to.

Settings > Notifications > Messages > “Show Previews” and set it to Always or When Unlocked.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

The same thing is happening to me. One day last week my text messages just stopped coming through on my Versa, meanwhile every other app's notifications come through. I have no changed any settings on Android with regard to my notifications and I've tried unpairing my Versa from my phone and re-pairing multiple times to no avail.

Can Fitbit at least just publicly acknowledge that this is an issue and whether they're working on a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I fixed the problem on my end! 😎 Try uninstalling the Fitbit app on your phone and re-installing it. It doesn't take a long time to do it because it remembers that your Fitbit is paired with your phone. You'll have to go through a short version of the first-time setup but it should be working after that. Let me know if it works for you!

Best Answer
0 Votes