Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not tracking correct heart rate working out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my versa last thursday and have been wearing it since. I have noticed it seems to be tracking my steps in my sleep and way more than I’m taking along with not being accurate on reading my heart rate while working out. Anyone having the same issues or know a solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When I first got my Versa watch and the Ionic and Blaze prior I had the same issue, but after a week or so it settled down and seemed to be fairly accurate. I even used the HR on the exercise machines at the Gym to test it and both showed almost the same heartrate give or take 5 to 10 bpm.

Just make sure it is not too tight or too loose, like the porridge in Goldilocks, it has to be just right.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @NicciB415 , let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! As @SunsetRunner  mentioned, if you see that your Versa is not tracking your heart rate accurately, please follow the instructions in this help article: How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device?

Now in regards of the extra steps that your Versa is tracking, please try to restart it by following the instructions in this post. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes