Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ & Versa 2 Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Note 10+ and just received the Versa 2 yesterday. 

Notifications for received phone calls is working, however, message notifications are not coming through. 

I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app and watch, disconnected/added to my bluetooth device list, turned off notifications, reset my phone, turned back on notifications, force restarted, etc -- in gist, followed fitbit troubleshooting tips as well as user tricks, and still nothing.

My boyfriend has a note 10+ as well and a versa 2 that I gifted to him for christmas, and he has been able to receive notifications that the watch and app are compatible with. 

Anything else I can try before I lose my mind and return this item?! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @xcmarieo9 Unfortunately the Note 10+ is not on the supported devices list, so there is no garantee that it will work, however it is hopeful that it works with your boyfriend's versa 2. Check that all your phone settings are the same as his (settings app on the phone and check notification settings and lock screen settings). My guess would be that there is something you have enabled or not enabled in your phone that is stopping it from working. Also check THIS  Help Article on Notifications. Good luck!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes