Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications Not Working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not receiving any notifications on my Versa at all.  I did all of the troubleshooting that Fitbit suggested.  The last person I chatted with mentioned that there is a known issue and they cannot fix it now.  Is anyone else having problems with the notifications not working?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Same thing here! Call notifications come thru but messages do not. It started a couple weeks ago and I’ve reset both versa and device but no help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just spent some time messing with different settings. I’ve got an iPhone and recently did an update. So in my settings-notifications-Fitbit app was turned off. Turned that on and nothing happened. Then under settings-notifications-messages the preview and banner displays were still turned on but “Notification Center” had been turned off. As soon as I flipped that ON they started coming thru. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just spent time on the phone with fitbit support.  They are no help at all. The engineers are working on the problem.is all that they say.  It has been going on for too long and I an disappointed with fitbit.  My son’s Ionic is also not working.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me in July and now it's happening again. We pay way too much money for these products for this too happen with this much frequency. Get it together Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Fitbit!  What is taking you so long to fix the notifications on the iPhone?   My family has been Fitbit customers for many years.  I am close to  return my Fitbit and get an Apple Watch.  

Best Answer
0 Votes