Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Symptoms List

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using the female health tracker on my charge2 and now versa. It has been a bit glitchy but seems better now and I've got used to adding and being prepared for my periods much better.

My issue is that the detail you can add is insufficient. For example the 'fluids' and 'symptoms' are so limited as to not really provide enough personalisation, for example my symptoms should include extras like: low mood, high mood, vivid dreams, high temps, extra sweating, muscle cramps, bloating, fatigue etc etc.

There should be customisable options for the fluids and symptoms list otherwise there's not much point logging them, the options currently are too obvious, I know I will have cramps on first day or two...but what I'm interested in is whether I get more fatigue and bloating at particular times or in conjunction with other health insights such as high mood because of increased exercise or more acne during winter...those details are useful for me to catalogue and follow up.

I think the female health tile is a step forward but it's rather cursory and it would be great if you could either provide a longer list or add a customisable item to the list where we can write our own symptoms or have a selection set like where you pick the exercises you want to access.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

You can make suggestions for new features here.

Best Answer
0 Votes