Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor QA/QC.....Crap device!!!!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m getting tired of this and I feel Fitbit has falsely advertised their product. I purchased my Versa at the end of June. First I showered and swam with it, then got waterlogged.

they sent me a new one. End of September, now my Fitbit won’t charge. Quality of this device has become apparent, advertising is false, and it’s plain CRAP!!! 

Its supposed to be a FITNESS DEVICE!!! You’re active, moving, and sweating! I will have to call again and tell them the problem. I’ll wait a week for a new one and move forward...should have just bought an Apple Watch!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner have you tried different outlet? USB port on your computer? Wiping contacts with alcohol? It might be simply a faulty charger. Do you still have the old one? Can you check if it works? If you still cannot charge it, you will have to contact Customer Support. I am sure you know the drill but just in case here's the link to Customer Support page. 😞

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner have you tried different outlet? USB port on your computer? Wiping contacts with alcohol? It might be simply a faulty charger. Do you still have the old one? Can you check if it works? If you still cannot charge it, you will have to contact Customer Support. I am sure you know the drill but just in case here's the link to Customer Support page. 😞

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
Appreciate the advice. I’ve tried everything. Waiting on the new one.

Noel-Niño G. Borja
Sent from iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner ughh at least it's coming your way. perhaps you can at least keep the charging dock? In many cases, that's what fails... 🤷

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes