Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Using Two Fitbits

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a Versa 2, and I also have an Alta HR. The Alta is older and a little beat up,  so I'd like to use it for sleeping and for work.  Then I'd like to use the Versa 2 for pretty much everything else. 

I've come across two problems so far.  One, when the Alta HR  was resting on my desk not in use, and I was using the Versa 2. The Alta tracked a sleeping period. This wasn't too bad,  as I was able to just delete it from my sleep log. 

But the second problem was more annoying.  I left the Vera 2 on my desk and then wore the Alta HR to bed.  Now I'm seeing that I got "basic sleep data" because Fitbit wasn't able to track a consistent HR.  This is exactly what happens when I sometimes accidentally remove my Fitbit while asleep. I think it irritates me sometimes,  so I take it off in my sleep.  Anyway, to me it seems to have been tracking the Versa 2 on the desk,  and not the HR I was actually wearing.  

Sleep data is one of my most important features,  so I was really hoping to get some help with this issue. 

Thanks.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It normally will track the unit that sees the heart rate and sounds like there where times without an heart rate. Did you check the HR graph during the sleep period? 

Best Answer
0 Votes