Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Fitbit versa 2 bands

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm new to fit bit and I am confused with the bands what retailers offer.
If I buy a Fitbit versa 2 watch, how many bands do I get.
When I wear a complete watch on my wrist, should I call the watch having single band or dual bands.
In some unboxing videos from YouTube, there is a watch and an additional single band. What about the other side of the watch band. Will that not snap out at any cost ?
Costco offers ( small+ large bands) and a small classic band. Can someone clarify. ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It varies. Fitbit will usually provide a long and a short band as options. The buckle side is always the same but the other side has both a long and a short version. So you get three pieces in the package. Other vendors/packages only supply one size of band so there are just two pieces in the package. When you switch between the long and the short band you are only changing the non-buckle side.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Shravee   check out the description at the Fitbit Store - click to view - and you'll see two complete bands (one small,one large) comes with the Versa 2 style. The band is two parts with the tracker piece in the center of it. Costco has pretty good deals and they have a generous return policy for members.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
Thanks odyssey13. So, why does many unboxing videos in you tube shows the
smartwatch ( tracker piece + two bands ) and an additional band but
surprisingly only single part of the band.

Does it mean the replacement or the additional part of the band which is
provided in the package alone gets torn/damaged and not the other side of
the band which looks immune to me.

Retailers should not give any replacement pieces or should provide in full.
just giving one half of the band makes no sense to me at least.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shravee  just to be certain, I've notified one of the moderators to stop by to give you the correct answer. I don't know who does the unboxing videos and having a response directly from Fitbit would be the best thing for you.

Best Answer

It varies. Fitbit will usually provide a long and a short band as options. The buckle side is always the same but the other side has both a long and a short version. So you get three pieces in the package. Other vendors/packages only supply one size of band so there are just two pieces in the package. When you switch between the long and the short band you are only changing the non-buckle side.

Best Answer

Hi @Viceversa @Odyssey13 , nice to see you around ! Thank you for your accurate description on the content of the Versa 2 box. 

@Shravee, a warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your question and interest on the Versa 2!

As Odyssey13, and Viceversa already explained, the Versa 2 includes at purchase 3 band parts. 

1 part  with the buckle. (1 size).

2 parts with the holes (L & S) (You can check the size at the end of every wristband, where the holes end on the back side)

This is intended so that the watch can be worn by the most users after purchase, and there should not be need to purchase an extra band with the desired size!

Quoting Viceversa: 

"When you switch between the long and the short band you are only changing the non-buckle side."

I've also included a picture that can be found on the the Versa 2's manual  

versa 2 package.PNG

Please let us know if our information helped you or if you have further questions. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

@JuanFitbit  at Costco today there was a Versa 2 with a small band, large band and an extra olive green single band. Pretty cool.

Best Answer

Hey @Odyssey13 , thanks for checking and notifying! This bundle sounds pretty cool!  Every now and then, retailers make this kind of offers, mostly for  the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons!

I'm pretty sure that our Online shop will have also some awesome offers for these seasons! Keep an eye on them !

Please keep me posted.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
Thanks, this was an informative answer.
Best Answer

Costco did not impress me initially because, usually 3 bands are provided by
fitbit and most retailers ( buckle band, large band, small band ) and they
all happen to be the same colour. so, based on the buyers wrist size, he
can interchange small and large bands.

but the additional band from Costco did not make sense to me because it was
a single band, so even if I interchange it would be buckle band with the
package and this bonus band of different colour.

however, on the other hand, their website showed something else, it showed
additional pair of bands, that's where all the confusion started.

At the end of the day I still went ahead with Costco because he was the
only one saying bonus band and none other specifically mentioned and
moreover, it was 10$ lesser than the others,

so, here it is in the Costcos package I found the following:

buckleband, smallband, largeband - just like the any other retailer
and,
a pair of bands ( buckle band, small band )

that was definitely good but they should correct their mistake on their
package which shows the picture of one bonus band which should instead show
"one bonus pair of bands."
but on their website, they have corrected this mistake.

ultimately, it was a great research on the bands and I am clearer than
anyone and the best DEAL from Costco. however, the advertising/ marketing should have been more clearer
from fitbit ( or may be it was a surprise after opening for the extra band
)

but Costco definitely had a mistake on their package picture which they
corrected on their website.

Best Answer

Hi @Shravee , thank you for your replies and feedback, and welcome to the Versa 2 and Fitbit Family! 

I appreciate all the research you have done to decide your purchase! 

I'm glad that you got the Versa 2. You are going to enjoy getting fitter with it!  I've passed your feedback about our ad and packaging! Regarding the package from Costco! I think the best thing is that you let them know about their mistake, so others don't have to go through the same doubts as you.

Please let us know if you need more information! The Community will be glad to help you further! 

Best Answer