Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion code not working-Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 stopped working right after the end of it's warranty. This is my 3rd smartwatch from Fitbit that has randomly stopped working, so I wasn't surprised. The difference this time is that I was given a promo code for 35% off another device. The promo doesn't work, so I call customer service, and they give me another promo code, that also doesn't work. I call back again and they tell me to purchase the watch for full price, then call back after I receive it, and they'll refund me 35%. The amount of effort I put into already trying to replace my watch, that lasted just over 1 year, you would think customer service would give me a break. Who knows how long or how hard I would have to try to get my 35% refund, if I would get it at all. Screw you, Fitbit customer service. It has gone downhill since my first watch 3 years ago. I guess I'm going to Garmin.

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunriseRun471.

Thank you for the information provided and for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Versa 2.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated. I just forwarded this information to my support team to take in consideration and was informed there was actually an issue with your promo code. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation could have caused to you and would like to mention that this was an unusual situation and not the norm. 

Please be aware if you decide to give our Fitbit products another chance our team will definitely refund you after the order is shipped.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

How is this helpful to me now?

Best Answer
0 Votes