Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased watch face not loading..

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a watch face and selected it. It's not showing up. Help??

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@MadTan12 When you install it from within Fitbit mobile app, do you get any error messages? If I may ask which clockface are we talking about? Also, you can contact its developer directly using the contact link on the clockface web page in the Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Normally the watch face is installed on the Versa, then when the trial period is over the user is asked to pay. 

Do you get any error on the Versa?

Best Answer

Hi, did you get a message on your Versa to go to a certain webpage and enter a code to start the trial period? Or did you get such a message within the Fitbit app after having DL the Face. Usually you get this message within the app and you can click the link to enter the code. To be sure, if you like the face, select first another one and then again you want to buy. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got the code and entered it when I purchased it. Got the e-mail
confirmation and still can't install it on my phone!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Im lost, the face should have been loaded on the phone at the time of purchase, since the clock face on the Versa is where the code came from.

Are you saying that after you paid for the watch, you switched to a different clock face?

If so you'll need to install the clock as if it hasn't been paid for. The next time the face gives the code you'll choose the I already bought the face.

You are not mentioning that you can't install the face on the phone, I'm assuming that your having trouble installing the face on the Versa.

Best Answer
Yes, I purchased the watch face but cannot get it to show up on my Versa!
Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be very nice to know which watch face, and how you purchased it.

The normal way is to install the watch face, then when requested to purchase said watch face.

Normally the watch face can not be purchased until after the watch face has been installed .

Best Answer
Yeah I did that. I'm not sure what is going on.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MadTan12 do you get any error messages in your Fitbit mobile app while trying to install the clockface? Does Versa shows clock error on its display? Can you tell us which clockface you want to install?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

You can always contact the developer of this watch face.

Best Answer