Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Reply feature isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have quick reply available on my Fitbit app. I do get text message on my Versa but the option to do quick reply is not shown as an option. I did just switch phones and that seems to be when I lost the ability to quick reply.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Quick Reply is only available on Android phones.  Perhaps that is your problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No,it is an Android phone. In fact it is a replacement for the same phone I had previously. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try a Restart. Do it several times if necessary.

And another thought.  Is your new phone on the Fitbit list of Approved Devices?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Shmoe and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you able to use the quick reply feature now? If you aren't, I recommend setting up this feature by following the instructions provided in the help article How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?.

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I switched to a new phone (same model as the old one, just a replacement
for a cracked screen). Before I switched phones the quick reply feature
worked fine through the Textra app. Now on the new phone it only works if I
use the phone supplied messages app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem. I've been onto FB for 2 hours trying to find a solution but even they are baffled by whats wrong. 

It does appear to be on ongoing issue, so why can't FB actually come up with a solution and post it so we know. 

My query has been escalated at FB to see if someone can find out why I don't have quick replies. 

Best Answer
0 Votes