Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick view constantly coming on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m having the opposite issue that most seem to have with the quick view setting. I have everything turned off I reset my versa, disconnected Bluetooth and re paired it. But still the watch face comes on! And only when it slides up my wrist (towards my hand). I wear this this at work all day and I work with my hands so my watch face is constantly lighting up and burning through battery life. I’ve had this watch for maybe two weeks now. It was working totally fine for the first week and then I noticed that it started behaving differently. It’s getting very annnoying because when it lights up then my sleeve starts accidentally scrolling through apps and starting workouts etc. I put a passcode on it to prevent this but it is getting super annoying having to unlock my watch when I want to use it. Did I just get a bad watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @Jessie123, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I appreciate the tips you have tried, to fix this inconvenience with the "Quick view" on your Versa. Beside that, I'd like you to try to turn off the quick view, then sync your Versa, then turn it on, sync your Versa again and finally restart it again. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes