Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 4/24 - Issues with setup, syncing, and App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/25/18: We have rolled out a fix and all Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users should now be able to use their devices normally. If you continue to encounter difficulty with syncing or setup, please consult these help resources:

Fitbit Update 04/24/2018: We are working to resolve an issue affecting Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic that is impacting syncing, setup and firmware updates, music transfer, the Weather app, and downloading apps/clock faces from the App Gallery. Thanks for your patience!

Best Answer
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

Brand new Versa arrived yesterday - cannot get any clock face to display on iphone

Best Answer

I am the same with the clock faces as you are.....has anyone heard of a reply to fix it yet?

Is it a problem ON Fitbits side?

Many thanks 

Best Answer

Where is the red message????

Best Answer

Hi everyone - just thought I'd let you know that I called Fitbit and also spoke with a representative in the live chat.  The issue has been reported by a number of users and the representative told me that they have escalated the problem with their engineering team.

It's not resolved yet, but I believe they're working on it.  

In the meantime, it's worth noting that although you can't see anything on the Versa, the app is still tracking all your fitness data.  Not much of a consolation but hopefully everything will be resolved soon.  I know I'm certainly keen to finish setting up my device properly!

Best Answer

It has to be. Too many people experiencing the problem

Best Answer

Same on Android. Seems like a server problem. 

Best Answer

Yea.. definitely a server side issue. Just verified by removing and re-adding my other working Versa and having this issue on it too now

Best Answer

I can't see the resolution, how is this resolved? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's got to be in Fitbits end, as it's not limited to the Versa. My Ionic won't show me watch faces, or any apps (My Apps and All Apps both)...

FWIW, this was the first (and only) fit for 

Best Answer

Had my Versa for a few days now and working perfectly.  Love the device, wanted to change the clock face and got into the clocks and then couldn't I have done everything even restarting the set up but still can't access anything in settings i.e. clocks, apps etc just come up as blank page on both windows and Iphone and Ipad.

Best Answer
0 Votes

..."clock for your undefinef", so...thanks for being super specific in your post! I was tearing my hair out. 😀

Best Answer

And me, had no faces in the app for few hours that I know of, thought it was my internet till I came here to check.

Best Answer

I am haveing the same trouble not being able to load clockfaces. Have tried everything. Anyone please help.

Best Answer

So the solution is to read the manual? Or to be patient?

Best Answer
0 Votes

just got mine today and same issue - first fitbit and so disappointed

Best Answer

Same as everyone else here. Just says Clock Error. Going to the app does nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Being patient is not a solution!!!!

We are asking for a solution or information on what is causing the dilemma.

A little information from fitbits tech would help a great deal, lack of information is incredibly frustrating when ive tried every able resource at my end to resolve this isue and on this forum it states “solved” when it clearly is not.....

at this juctintion frustratrated and disapointed with the product. 

Best Answer

Hi

Can you please help to tell me how to fix the 'clock error'

i cannot see any of your posts how to fix it 

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me on my versa. It won't display any clock faces or apps on my android phone. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem, spent hours on this last night. Then finally it worked and I got to go to bed....Then, everything ok this morning also, but as soon as I disconnected the BT once (while still home with solid WIFI), it is impossible to get it to show Clock Faces or Apps again.

Very frustrating. Turning off BT, phone and all that, does not work. Probably need to relink it all from the start every time you disconnect te BT it seems...

Best Answer