Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I see Fitbit released a firmware update today for the Versa. Can anyone tell me if they have noticed any improvements as far as the text notifications with this latest update?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

After the recent Dashboard stuff-up am very concerned doing the firmware update as I no longer trust that Fitbit developers have our best interest in mind when doing these supposed upgrades (Totally stuffed up downgrade to the app).

I still have an iPhone 5s so I am unable to run the new ISO as 13 in not supported for older phones, I feel with Fitbit latest track record on upgrades this could could be the end of my Versa and app working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sync troubles got worse. "Seven activities you can track" (swipe from the clock face) disappeared and are limited to 3. My heart rate monitor stopped working (possibly an unrelated issue to the update but inherent to Versa/per C/Service). They added a couple of functions under the "setting icon" such as "do not disturb" "sleep" mode and "left button". Frankly, I want the old version back but I don't know how to return to the previous version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes