Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Versa 2 is not swiping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The refurbished Versa 2 that you sent me as a warranty replacement has stopped swiping and occasionally won’t turn on when I twist my wrist.  It lasted 2-3 months and now my 1 year warranty period has expired. It’s a glorified watch…when it works.  No, I’m not going to update it to the latest firmware to see if it fixes the problem.  It’s actually holding a charge as designed by not upgrading the latest firmware.  I’m tired of wasting my time on tech support chats.

As a Fitbit customer for over 10 years, this is extremely disappointing and frustrating.  I don’t want 30% off  a new device. I want the device I paid for to work for more than 12 months and hold a charge longer than 36 hours. It’s not unreasonable to expect this.  If I wanted a device I had to charge daily, I’d go buy an Apple Watch.

I don’t expect that this can come to a reasonable resolution. This is just venting with others who share my experiences.  It seems there are many in this forum who have similar issues with the Versa 2.  As much as I enjoy my tracker, this is the final straw that will probably break the camel’s back.  I can’t risk throwing good money after bad on Fitbit products that seem to be getting worse, not better,

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community, @xcalibur2572.

I see where your frustration is coming from. Your feedback is appreciated, Fitbit is always working to improve its products and services provided. Each case is reviewed individually and the solution that's being given is based on the Fitbit Warranty.

In case that your Versa 2 is still not holding its charge nor swiping, it'd be better to contact our Customer support team as they'll be glad to assist you. If you prefer not requesting a chat, I suggest you to call them and explain your situation to find a proper resolution.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes