Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement order feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to get a replacement Versa that works.  I was sent a replacement for my original Versa (battery issue) that was only 3 months old.  My replacement wouldn't connect, so Fitbit offered to send yet another one.  This one has taken over a week to come (and still waiting).

I am very frustrated and looking at Garmins now.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KJM123. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience with our Customer Support regarding the issues with your watch and your feedback on the replacement process. I am sorry to hear you are going through this situation, I totally understand how you are feeling. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome.

I'd suggest to keep communication open with our team if you have any additional question about your order, since you've been in touch with them already and they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes