Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Information

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
How do I reset my account information (i.e. - steps, weight, etc.). In other words, how do I start all over??? Thank you so much for any and all help! 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @confusedscot

The only real way to remove all the history (data collected by your first device) is to set yourself up with a brand new account. That way, any of the old data on the old account won't be there. You'll start fresh with a new account.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @DebDawg

Restarting is as easy as creating a new account (new email and old password will work too) and setting it up again. Set up as a new Fitbit on a new account.

Let us know how things go for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry but I am new to this.  Can you please explain in a bit more detail.  I had an account years ago, gave the fitbit away to my daughter and now have bought a new one.  How can I delete the old data which relates to the original device.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @confusedscot

The only real way to remove all the history (data collected by your first device) is to set yourself up with a brand new account. That way, any of the old data on the old account won't be there. You'll start fresh with a new account.

Best Answer
0 Votes