Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa and iPhone X syncing issues!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the versa for two weeks now and I am frustrated to a **ahem** crazy level. It has ton's of syncing issues with my iPhone X. Every once in a while it gets disconnected and then it takes me a whole cycle of shutting down the versa ,shutting down bluetooth on iphone, shutting down the iphone and switching all of the them back on for it to sync and connect. ( DOES NOT always connect even then). On the contrary, my wife has an iPhone 8 and her versa has never disconnected even once since I installed it. 

Is my versa the issue? Or are the iPhone X and versa still not compatible? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Can anyone here help me out?? I am frustrated to the extent I want to take it out of my hand and throw it on the ground for the piece of crap this watch is. Is there a genuine issue between the two? Or the versa I have is the one with the issues and needs to be replaced? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nickon wrote:

I have had the versa for two weeks now and I am frustrated to a **ahem** crazy level. It has ton's of syncing issues with my iPhone X. Every once in a while it gets disconnected and then it takes me a whole cycle of shutting down the versa ,shutting down bluetooth on iphone, shutting down the iphone and switching all of the them back on for it to sync and connect. ( DOES NOT always connect even then). On the contrary, my wife has an iPhone 8 and her versa has never disconnected even once since I installed it. 

Is my versa the issue? Or are the iPhone X and versa still not compatible? 

That’s one of the few problems I haven’t had. My guess would be the Versa. Yes, I have an iPnone X

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for the post nickon, I am having the exact same issue the way you described it here, hence I believe it to be incompatibility issues with versa and iphone x, makes me want to go to the iphone 8.  

please post if you find a solution

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lol! Why would you want to change a phone because of a faulty device? 

Anyways, I used to think that this was a compatibility issue , but it's not. The customer service rep went through the hoops with me trying to fix the issue and then finally gave up. She sent me a new one and I am so happy with it now. Never disconnected or no syncing issues at all. Contact customer care, they will help you. 

Best Answer

I has the same problem with Versa and iPhone X. Suddenly stopped syncing. In the end I did the following and it is now syncing:

Held all 3 buttons for 15 seconds on versa. 

’forgot device’ on iPhone, uninstalled app, reinstalled, and set up as a new device.

Luckily it does not lose any data this way. I love my Fitbit and am praying it won’t become a regular issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone X and have had no issues with my Versa syncing. However, I do not use all day sync and just go into the app when I want to sync my info. I typically sync about 3 times a day (morning, afternoon and right before bed). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All,

I am having exactly same issues and sick of the sync issues, if anyone finds any solutions, kindly share.

Thanks

Best Answer

Have you checked this troubleshooting topic about bluetooth and syncing issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this fix the syncing issue for you?

Best Answer
0 Votes