Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore Music app for Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Who's idea was it to take away the personal music. I have pay for digital, and physical music, and have a huge personal library of music. Now I should pay a monthly subscription so I can either put music I already own on my Versa 3, or not be able to put music I like on my Versa 3 because it's not in Deezer's or Pandora's library? Pure genius! I like my Versa 3 but thinking very hard about returning it before I can't. Maybe I should just go with Galaxy Active 2, an Apple Watch or look into other fitness watches.

Moderator Edit: Word choice and clarified subject 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Charbok and @Elly3, thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit Versa 3 to storage your personal music. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Music storage on Sense/Versa 3If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I agree with you! I have music i downloaded in Google play and I also have Amazon music. I think it's odd versa 3 does not allow you to have compatibility to whatever music you already have. Need a simple add apps to it. 

Moderator Edit: Word choice

Best Answer

Hi there @Charbok and @Elly3, thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit Versa 3 to storage your personal music. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Music storage on Sense/Versa 3If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I agree, it was on my Versa 2, it should be on the 3. I'm not paying for your music apps.

Best Answer

I upgraded from a Fitbit Ionic to Versa 3.  So far, it hasn't been an upgrade at all.  Bring back the Personal Music, etc.

Best Answer

The website could do a lot better in describing what you get and what you DONT get with the different fitbit watches.  Like the user above, why should i pay a subscription to play songs that I already own.  Also, why is it that ECG works on Versa 2 but not Versa 3.  If you buy UP, you should automatically get everything below that level.  This is like paying extra for a VW when you upgrade from BMW.  I am a much more wary buyer when it comes to Fitbit.

Best Answer

This is the biggest issue with it, the rest of the Fitbit versa 3 is amazing. I implore Fitbit to bring this feature back, and I believe it was a big mistake.

Best Answer

Hi Owen.  I agree.  I really like my Fitbit, especially the fact that I wear it all the time and it monitors everything.  I like the trial upgrade that came with it also (seeing weekly updates to SPO2, etc.).  This is all great.  This is why I recommend Fitbit over Apple/Samsung to my friends.  But I'm really concerned with the lack of customer support and replies regarding the absence of a free music app.  I'm really concerned that Fitbit has lost it's way and will go the route of profit over quality and loyal user base.  I'm concerned because again, I have been with Fitbit since the beginning.  I'm tired of seeing good companies fall apart because of poor management that promotes bogus strategies that boost profits in the short-term (so these lousy product managers can get their promotion out of the trenches) and damage the long-term aspects of the company.  Reading these other posts, I can already see people leaving Fitbit.  And that doesn't bode well for me, because again, I really like my Fitbit.

Best Answer

Me in 2022 just finding out I no longer have my personal music on Fitbit. I will be switching to apple come January. Thank you, and Godbless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

2022. I guess the personal music isn't coming back. Good bye FITBIT. It was a good run.

Best Answer
0 Votes