Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLEEP TRACKER NOT WORKING

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the last update, my sleep tracker isn't detecting my sleep at all. Everything else seems to work fine. 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

My sleep tracker didn’t work last night, and my resting heart rate chart hasn’t been working for a week!  Not happy!😡

Best Answer

Yeah I have the same problem. I woke up this morning with no score and no heart rate data even though my watch is tracking my heart rate properly. I contacted support about another issue about the heart rate graphs that are not showing up anymore, I’ve been told they are working on a solution. But since then , other problems are popping up and I never see an app update. I’m starting to get frustrated, I paid for the premium especially for the sleep data. 😤

Best Answer

Mine won’t give me the full report 

Best Answer

Mine isn't giving me my sleep score. I restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. And still no score. Also restarted my watch and that didn't help either. With 7+ hours of sleep, it should have enough data to make a sleep score. 

Best Answer

Both my husband and I have the same problem this morning. Our sleep stages are all grafted correctly but no sleep score. The help says to make sure there’s no update we have both checked and there are no updates. Multiple syncs and still not working on TWO accounts for our household. 

Best Answer
The first night it worked perfectly but then I wanted the o2 levels too so downloaded that clock and the sun when the scores stopped 😢

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I guess it’s a app problem since it’s happening to us all this way

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Got mine working again!

I did the following: 

-Restarted my phone

- uninstalled and reinstalled the app 

- restarted my versa 2 

-contacted fitbit on facebook messenger 

-provided them with my screenshot of data, email address, and type of fitbit I have 

Synced again. Magically got a score. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a score too. After seeing your message I just refreshed my app and the score appeared. For people who weren’t able to see the graph showing the heart rate through the night, they seem to have fixed this too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too! Thanks for letting me know! Seems like everything is going down
hill. Is that because Google bought it?
Best Answer