Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPO2 tracker on Versa 3 is a dud

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have searched and read all previous threads on this topic and I have chatted to the helpline twice. Thanks Juan. 

My Versa 3, bought in August 2021, does not properly track and show SPO2. I sleep well and long enough, I wear the device snug and high on my left wrist, I have downloaded and installed both a clock face and the tracker app. 

So far I only managed twice to get data, and only after I rebooted the watch. But usually it simply tells me there are No DATA. 

What else am I doing wrong?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, unfortunately it isn't very reliable and you don't need to limit yourself to an SpO2 clock face if you have the tracker App installed.

Try restarting your watch if you haven't already and  phone too.

A better solution perhaps is to spend $20 on a Bluetooth Oximeter. That way you can have SpO2 whenever you want, gain 2 days extra battery life on your watch by removing the the SpO2 tracker app and face.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, unfortunately it isn't very reliable and you don't need to limit yourself to an SpO2 clock face if you have the tracker App installed.

Try restarting your watch if you haven't already and  phone too.

A better solution perhaps is to spend $20 on a Bluetooth Oximeter. That way you can have SpO2 whenever you want, gain 2 days extra battery life on your watch by removing the the SpO2 tracker app and face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Appreciate the answer.

Restarting the watch has been a frustrating thing too because of the not-really-a-button-button, I have learned that I can't work it well which leads the watch to have a seizure every morning. 

I would vote to remove the feature from the device if it is of such a poor quality. 

Best Answer

To restart the watch without the button, go to Settings, at the bottom, Shutdown.

Wait 10 seconds and place on the charger to start again.

Incidentally, actioning the button is best done with the watch on the left arm by placing the thumb on your arm left of the watch, forefinger on the right of the watch and doing a squeeze, the fleshy part of the thumb slides slightly under watch and triggers a button push.

Using a nail won't work as it's not a button per se.

Best Answer

Just got a replacement for a brand new Versa 3 that froze constantly and disconnected from the app. It ultimately died. BUT, it did read SPO2. This one just won’t. Turning on and off doesn’t work. I’m losing patience with this thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @tvwalker69 -  You won't get a reading for a night if it hasn't been working overnight. https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2459.htm?Highlight=spo2

For a new device it might not appear for several days perhaps.

Best Answer
0 Votes