Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Singapore) How to successfully add UOB cards to Fitbit Pay and device (6th Jan 2024)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  1. Go to www.fitbit.com dashboard using web browser PC and login.
  2. Click on the gear icon on the top right and select the fitbit device.
  3. Click on fitbit pay on the bottom right and click on "Deactivate Fitbit Pay"
  4. On fitbit device, look for "Settings > About", and select "Factory Reset" at the very bottom.
  5. In fitbit app, delete the device.
  6. Forget device in bluetooth settings on the phone.
  7. Once fitbit device restarted. Add the device to fitbit app.
  8. Go to wallet.
  9. Open UOB TMRW app, find your credit card you want to add. Click on it, Click on Settings, Click on Save card to merchants > Select Fitbit Pay
  10. You will be redirected to fitbit app automatically, card details will be added automatically and you will receive an SMS from UOB that your card has been added.
  11. Fitbit wallet will be stuck at "preparing". Just click on the X at the top left.
  12. Open fitbit app again, click on wallet and click on the card. Set card as default, it should stay greyed out.
  13. Check fitbit device and the card should be there again.
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, I tried the above steps on my versa 3 but it still does not work. The error message is "403 forbidden". I've checked with both UOB bank and the fitbit call center but they could not solve the issue.

Appreciate if you could advise. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Fitbit has fixed the add card to wallet issue from fitbit app.

Can you try

1. Go to www.fitbit.com dashboard using web browser PC and login.
  2. Click on the gear icon on the top right and select the Versa 3
  3. Click on fitbit pay on the bottom right and click on "Deactivate Fitbit Pay"

After that, open fitbit app and remove the Versa 3. Re-add the versa 3 and then add the card to the wallet. No need to use UOB TMRW app. It should work now.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for your advise regarding adding UOB cards to Fitbit Pay and device @Zulhardy.

I appreciate the update now that adding card to Wallet has been fixed. This colud be useful to other users.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I just tried the steps above but I still encounter the same error message "403 forbidden". Appreciate your help to advise. Thank you 

1000043749.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you try to setup the watch using mobile data ? Also "allow all" in fitbit app access permissions. Disable VPN if you are connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I tried using my data and allowed all permissions too. There is no VPN connected. The same error surface. And after I removed the versa 3 from my Fitbit app and re-add the watch to the app, my UOB card is still there and is pending verification. After I removed the card and re-add it, the error message will appear. I'm not sure if this is the reason why I couldn't add the card to the watch. Appreciate your help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes