Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skin temperature

ANSWERED

Hello you all.

I would like to understand the skin temperature display. Sine I use this it always gradually show slight difference + or - score as per normal I believe. I have a 5 year old Versa watch that I really love and for 2 days in a row it show up a drastic change in temperature difference. For 3 days in a row I was just flat at -1 then next day it went down -1.2 and the day after went +1.2. It never showed that type of difference. Anybody know what happened. I am very curious.

Wish you a gr8 to all members!🫡

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I don't put much stock in skin temp.  Maybe one night your fitbit arm was out from under the covers and temp went down; next night back under covers as usual, skin temp went back up to usual range.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I don't put much stock in skin temp.  Maybe one night your fitbit arm was out from under the covers and temp went down; next night back under covers as usual, skin temp went back up to usual range.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! That might make sense. I know that I was not sleeping well in
those days for some reasons. But I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for
your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm wondering about the skin temperature too because I can't understand it, one night it was +0.7c, and then another night it was -0.1c. What do the numbers mean? Are they good or bad?

Best Answer
0 Votes