Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep score has just stopped registering 2 days ago....tried logging out & back in....checked all settings but still nothing 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Do you have sleep stages showing? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
As of this morning I do not.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
This is all that comes up now, have synced & logged out & back in again &
its still not working
Best Answer

I don't see any screen shots, but if you look below the sleep graph, there should be an explanation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No there is no explaination & just noticed my bpm has disappeared as well
🤷‍:female_sign:
Best Answer

Me neither. Had a v long extra sleep of more than 3 hours on Fri morning too (really wasn’t v well) and that didn’t show proper sleep stages, either. Now this morning, my 8 hours has a score, but no sleep stages. Watch says I have no sleep details. Have synced, nothing doing. 

Above this lack of info was a big banner, inviting me to buy Premium to understand my sleep score better. You don’t think they’re only letting us see sleep stages if we pay for Premium, do you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Could be...but I dont think so as my hubby's is still working ok....a bit
annoyed but hey ho....im going to unsync my fit bit & start from scratch
see if that solves the problem 🤷‍:female_sign:😊
Best Answer

@Mellie1507 if Fitbit doesn't give you a reason, it will give you a message saying that it doesn't know why. Is this what you see? 

Is your heart rate turned on and working? Is your sleep period at least 3 hours? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too along with heart beats

Best Answer
0 Votes

it looks like my settings were turned off- sleep and heart beat!!  not sure how that happened because I did not make the changes.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mellie1507 without the heart rate, their will be no sleep stages, without sleep stages their will beo sleep score. 

On the Versa, swipe to settings, tap, swipe up to heart rate. Is it on? 

I've noticed that when heart rate is off, Fitbit says that it doesn't know why. 

Best Answer
0 Votes