Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data has disappeared from my Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No sleep on Versa app.  After working a year, it suddenly just disappeared.  Everything.  No graph. No count, no mention of skeep at all.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jlvt Thanks for the update. Thanks for helping out @MrMarv.

Please check what I posted here in order to make sure that your Versa is paired to your Fitbit account, otherwise you won't be able to add the Sleep tile either on the Fitbit app or watch. 

Once you can verify that your Versa is linked and syncing, please try adding the Sleep tile to your Fitbit account. To do so on the Versa, please tap Settings at the bottom of the screen to choose which stats you see. Find your complete history and other information detected by your watch in the Fitbit app.

To reorder the tiles, press and hold a row, then drag it up or down to change its position. For more information, see: How do I navigate my Fitbit device? 

If your watch is still not showing your stats in Fitbit Today, please restart once again it by following these steps: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jlvt 

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Versa tracking sleep. The first thing I'd suggest is giving your Versa a restart by holding down the button for 10+ seconds until you see the Fitbit log. The second step is to restart your mobile device. Fingers crossed this bring sleep back to your Today screen and resumes tracking tonight. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Hi there @Jlvt, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your input @MarciM

It seems that your Versa has been unpaired from your Fitbit account, that would explain why your Sleep graph has disappeared and you cannot add it again. 

To see when was the last time that your watch synced or to check if it's still paired to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. If the Versa is no longer linked, please set it up again by following these steps How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Once you set up your watch, please check if the Sleep graph appears again. If not yet, please tap the Discover tab > Health and Fitness Stats. Tap the stat you want to add, and tap Add to Today.

Also, to add, remove, or rearrange tile on your Fitbit app dashboard, follow the below steps:

1. On the Today tab, tap Edit.
  2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add. To hide a stat tile, tap the X icon on the stat you want to remove.
  3. Tap Done.

Note: Choose to show or hide last night's sleep stages on the Sleep tile. On the Today tab, tap Edit > tap the expand icon on the Sleep tile > Done.

Let me know how it goes. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had done resets already to phone and watch but did it again on your recommendation.  No change.  I can sleep view on laptop, dashboard, see more, sleep but not on my fitbit, android mobile app, nor is there a tile on the dashboard..  Also, have no options to change clock face anymore although haven't done that for awhile.  This is a replacement watch since my last one quit completely under warranty.  Hate to think this one is going out too.  Is there another 1 year warranty on the warranty replacement?  I just bought a Versa2 as a Christmas gift.  I'm hesitant to gift it if their life time is only a year.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jlvt -

I apologize in advance if I have misread your posts, but...

In your last post you say no tile on the dashboard - by that I believe you mean the mobile app "Today" screen.

If so, have you tried adding the tile, by tapping on the "Edit" icon at the top right of the mobile app's Today screen? I have an iOS device but I believe it is the same on the Android app - if not, I have to apologize again.

As far as having the tile on the device's today screen, have you attempted to add it by scrolling down to the bottom and tapping "Settings"? You can have up to seven items on your Versa's "Today" screen

Good luck and welcome to the boards

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jlvt Thanks for the update. Thanks for helping out @MrMarv.

Please check what I posted here in order to make sure that your Versa is paired to your Fitbit account, otherwise you won't be able to add the Sleep tile either on the Fitbit app or watch. 

Once you can verify that your Versa is linked and syncing, please try adding the Sleep tile to your Fitbit account. To do so on the Versa, please tap Settings at the bottom of the screen to choose which stats you see. Find your complete history and other information detected by your watch in the Fitbit app.

To reorder the tiles, press and hold a row, then drag it up or down to change its position. For more information, see: How do I navigate my Fitbit device? 

If your watch is still not showing your stats in Fitbit Today, please restart once again it by following these steps: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Best Answer