Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data on Versa 2. Update?

The way the sleep data is showing today is very difficult to read.  I assume it’s an update and it’s awful.  Does Fitbit monitor this forum?  They need to go back to how it showed the color and the section that shows the % for each stage of sleep.  

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I totally agree. I just went to the chat feature and asked how to change it back.

Best Answer

Hi @Cturnie - Google are rolling out changes constantly, starting with the new V4 Fitbit App in September 2023, which has been disliked by many, and presumably aren't really interested in user feedback as they think their new way is better and so don't want to offer a way to go back.

Even the whole Google Playstore offers no proper versioning, the only option is to not install updates because once installed you can't go back.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I totally agree, this is not proper information looks like a child designed the whole thing. It was much better before Google interfered with it. I may well return to wearing a simple watch which doesn’t have to be constantly charged. I thought at first it was because I had less sleep last night!

Best Answer

I completely agree. There isnt a list overview anymore and the sleep phase analytics are really confusing. I wonder who was sitting at the table and applauding it. It's a total step backwards and the sleep phases are hardly comparable anymore! 

Best Answer

Horrible. Disappointed Again :((

Best Answer

I totally agree. I hate it. It’s ridiculous. I’m so pissed.

Best Answer

Did they give you an answer because I want to change mine back immediately!

Best Answer

I agree. Yesterday when I checked my sleep, I could barely understand it. I hope this is temporary. I thought it was just me. 

Best Answer
I know. The last update for steps sucked also. Trying to force us to pay for Premium? It’s so ugly. Not sure if I can undo update but my Versa kept losing pairing with my phone. Not sure if that is fixed now.
From Gail

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have the same reaction to this change. I can’t use this “information” as it’s now presented. It really is terrible! They should give us a way to go back. 

Best Answer

It’s showing my sleep pattern is incorrect and his been inaccurate for the past few months. I’m not sure if I should seek another type of smart watch. it also taking much longer to accurately measure fitness stats. 😞

Best Answer

My sleep log is showing I went to sleep @247am which is incorrect. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agree the new graph and info is awful. Also I noticed I no longer have deep sleep since the update and it has stopped tracking my breathing rate.

Best Answer
Yes! It’s inaccurately monitoring my sleep patterns. I had always depended on it is why I purchased the Fitbit in the beginning. Thought of upgrading-procrastination has definitely been a factor moving forward.

One Life One Love!
V
Best Answer

Completely agree!!!! 

Best Answer

I agree 100%! I thought something was wrong with my sleep data at first then saw where there was an update. How do we complain to Fitbit? Like someone else said...it looks like a child did it and they went back 20 yrs! Awful!

Best Answer
  • It’s terrible. 

Best Answer

I agree! I was surprised to see the change and not happy how it was installed with no warning. The sleep data is difficult to read and analyze and the oxygen tracking is not helpful. I think I’m done with Fitbit unless they can reverse the update and bring back the prior sleep tracking graphics. 

Best Answer

I PAY for Premium and it totally sucks too! 😞

Best Answer