Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeping tracking not correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wear Versa to sleep for sleeping tracking. It only track for 2 hours 33mins. I actually slept more than 6 hours. It may too lose, but still acceptable ok as I have were charge 2 for more than a year. Just saying Versa is less sensitive I think.

Yeaterday i took off Versa I started doing cooking since 5:33 pm. After that I wear it when I went to the bed 11 pm. This morning Versa tracked my sleeping hours were

11 hours 48 mins......I got another disappointment with Versa alarm as well. It just vibrates for 10 second then it stop vibrates. I was oversleep late to work.:( it should be vibrates till I press it off, not just stop by itself.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Well yes, Versa is generally less sensitive when it comes to sleep tracking than - say - Charge 2. At least that is my experience (with two units). However, it really helps to tighten the band to get more accurate sleep tracking - not great, I know, but helps. However, the issue with counting sleep when you actually work (are active) is strange… Maybe just an "incompatibility" between you and the tracker? Have you tried different bands? (E.g. silicone from eBay, Amazon etc.? They prove to be better than the original ones and for me they even improved the tracking.)

Regarding the alarm clock - it is normal the alarm clock turns off on its own, it is a standard feature on all devices (you don't want the forgotten alarms to ring until the device's battery runs off). But have you tried setting stronger vibrations?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been in conversation with Fitbit via Twitter for about two weeks about the sleep tracker. They respond promptly but so far no solution.  My Blaze was great. Versa not so much.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes