Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 data isn't showing on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app is not displaying SP2O after 11/19. My versa 2 displays an SP2O today but does not show in app. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Ukfido. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend to restart your Versa 2, then log out of the Fitbit app, and finally, force quit the Fitbit app. Wait around 10-20 seconds to log back into the Fitbit app and try syncing your watch to see if the data can sync to the Fitbit app. 

Below are some factors that can affect your Health Metric data:

• Wear your device for at least 1 full day (during the day and to sleep at night). Check your stats after you wake up in the morning. Note: skin temperature requires 3 nights of data.
  • Make sure the back of your device is in contact with your skin. The band should be snug but not constricting. If you experience any discomfort, loosen the band, and if it persists give your wrist a break by taking it off.
  • Most metrics require at least 3 hours of quality sleep. If you move a lot during your sleep or the sleep session is too short, you might not get a reading.
  • For smartwatches, confirm you have an SpO2 clock face installed to track your blood oxygen saturation. For more information, see What should I know about health metrics in the Fitbit app?
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Ukfido. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend to restart your Versa 2, then log out of the Fitbit app, and finally, force quit the Fitbit app. Wait around 10-20 seconds to log back into the Fitbit app and try syncing your watch to see if the data can sync to the Fitbit app. 

Below are some factors that can affect your Health Metric data:

• Wear your device for at least 1 full day (during the day and to sleep at night). Check your stats after you wake up in the morning. Note: skin temperature requires 3 nights of data.
  • Make sure the back of your device is in contact with your skin. The band should be snug but not constricting. If you experience any discomfort, loosen the band, and if it persists give your wrist a break by taking it off.
  • Most metrics require at least 3 hours of quality sleep. If you move a lot during your sleep or the sleep session is too short, you might not get a reading.
  • For smartwatches, confirm you have an SpO2 clock face installed to track your blood oxygen saturation. For more information, see What should I know about health metrics in the Fitbit app?
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem, no SpO2 for about 10 days. I have done as you recommended so I will let you know tomorrow if the reboot fixed the problem.

Best Answer