Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify +Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a Versa 2. Was able to get Spotify set up on it but I have two questions: Q1. What's the benefit of having Spotify on my Fitbit?  If I have to start Spotify on my phone first (not directly from the Versa 2) and my phone needs to be nearby in order have it stream to my Fitbit, what is the value of having it on my Fitbit?  Why not just stream Spotify from my phone? Is the only benefit the ability to use the controls to skip songs from the wrist and not have to pick up the phone? Q2. I paired Bluetooth headphones to my Versa 2, but when I am streaming Spotify the sound comes from my phone - it doesn't play through the Bluetooth headphones or from the Fitbit. Can the Versa 2 be paired to the phone for Spotify AND paired and function with bluetooth headphones?  Or just one or the other?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Beanbo Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I'll be happy to clarify your questions regarding Spotify and Versa 2. I'm glad to hear that you just got your watch. 

What's the benefit of having Spotify on my Fitbit? The Spotify app will let you control your music on the Spotify app on your phone, computer, or other device. You'll have the option to like songs and switch between playlists. 

Why not just stream Spotify from my phone? If you would like this to be implemented in the future, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our Support team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

Can the Versa 2 be paired to the phone for Spotify AND paired and function with Bluetooth headphones? The Versa 2 will control the Spotify music from your phone not directly to the Bluetooth headphones to the watch. Learn more about it by checking this article: How do I control music with my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes