Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for my Versa 3 replacement

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I messaged a while back when my versa 3 was boiling hot after half hour of charging with the charger provided in the charging port I'd used since I've bought the watch (and used for all other fitbits I've had) I sent the watch back over the Xmas period (following the steps Fitbit provided) and asked for a refund as unfortunately I've grown accustom to Fitbit watches failing and more importantly how hot the watch had got whilst charging was very dangerous. I used royal mail tracking (£12+) and have since asked for an update and received nothing back. 2 weeks I've had zero response. 

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello once again, @Milesyyy44, thanks for updating your situation.

My best advice would be to contact support in regards the refund, since they have already followed you up with the information and a case was already created in their end, you need to continue the interaction with them.

Thanks for your understanding!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome back to the community, @Milesyyy44.

Thanks for letting me know about this situation with your Versa 3 replacement.

I was able to confirm support has sent you a message yesterday, I recommend you to keep in touch with them since they have already created a case about this, thanks for your understanding and patience!

Best Answer

Yes I received a response only after id posted on here. I have today received my watch back despite following the instructions you provided on returning items and spending £13 to send it. Another bad service, what's the next step now? I only wanted a refund and yet again you make it incredibly difficult to deal with any issues that your products provide.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still awaiting my refund. This has been dragging on for 2 months and the whole issue is that your device was a major health and safety concern. It's absolutely shocking this is the last email I received from Fitbit and still no sign of a refund. 

Moderator Edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello once again, @Milesyyy44, thanks for updating your situation.

My best advice would be to contact support in regards the refund, since they have already followed you up with the information and a case was already created in their end, you need to continue the interaction with them.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you not think I've tried? I've sent 2 emails since and it's gone quiet yet again. I just want my refund and to close my Fitbit account and never have to deal with them again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes