Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava and GPS issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went out for my first 5k run this morning since getting my Versa less than a week ago. I made sure that Strava and Fitbit were connected and that the GPS was connected and activated in 'run' mode before I set off.

Upon completing the run, I'm unable to find any GPS map data anywhere on the watch, app or website although I can find all other data of the run. It was definitely connected when I set off so unsure where I can find the map for this. Can anyone help?

Also, when I went onto the Strava app on my phone yesterday (iphone 5s) it had synced through all previous activity recorded on Strava before I got the Versa which was great. However, when I go into the app on my watch now (without even changing anything), it says 'Link Account. Go to Strava settings on your fitbit mobile app to log in'. I have done this on both fitbit and strava and both show that they are already linked. I've even disconnected them and linked them again and restarted the watch and it still says the same thing.

So now I'm really confused. Maybe I'm just not used to fitbit yet being a new user but so far, I am not impressed and considering returning unless I can sort these issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

was having sorta same problem with strava - found I didn't have Location on - under security an location setting on  phone. like U had all data recorded except gps - 

Best Answer
0 Votes